Buy aquarium soil by Dymax for planting, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
Dymax Base Soil decreases the hardness of the water and lowers the pH level to the degree to which most aquatic plants can consume nutrients and comfortably grow. The soil granules maintain the shape and density of underwater security and good circulation of water oxygen through the substrate. With Dymax Base Soil, growing difficult plants become easier and it is ideal for fishes demanding soft water.
- Made from specially processed natural material from the earth.
- Colloid particles and create water clarity without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water and creates an environment ideal for the healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level in the aquarium.
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most aquatic plants.
- Composed the granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems rather than conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape under water providing a constant air supply which is vital for the long maintenance of a planted aquarium.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.