Buy terrarium light from Hobby, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
The new halogen thermo spotlight is used to set up basking places just like the role model nature does. The bundled light radiation cone makes the lamp ideal for thermophile reptiles and allows them to regulate their heat through selective basking. The animals' vitality is boosted at the same time by increasing the ambient air temperature. In addition, the natural behaviour of the animals in your care is stimulated by the integrated UV-A component. To top it all, these benefits are achieved with energy savings of around 30 % as compared to conventional light bulbs. This is not only friendly to the environment but also to your purse.
Benefits of Thermo Spotlight Eco:
- modern and efficient combination of heat and light integrated in a single lamp that is finely balanced to meet the needs of the animals.
- particularly energy-efficient with approx. 30 % energy savings as compared to conventional light bulbs.
- bundled light radiation cone, ideal for thermophile reptiles.
- for setting up basking spots to be used by the animals for heat regulation as in their natural environment.
- increases the ambient air temperature and thus the animals' vitality.
- UV- A component stimulates the natural behaviour of the animals in your care.
Tested quality with a long life of around 2,000 operating hours.
Colour temperature 2,794 Kelvin.
Colour rendition 99.4 Ra Luminous flux 773.36 lm.
lm conforms to energy efficiency class C.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.