Buy complete CO2 cylinder set by JBL for planted aquariums, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
CO2 fertiliser system complete set with refillable cylinder for vigorous and beautiful aquarium plants
- Ready-to-connect CO2 fertiliser system. Provides the ideal supply for all aquarium plants in freshwater aquariums from 40 to 300 l while preventing algae
- Simple assembly: screw the pressure reducer onto the cylinder, connect the hose with the bubble counter/check valve and diffuser. Set the bubble count - done
- Refillable storage cylinder. No hose slippage thanks to hose screw connections, check valve prevents water from entering the cylinder
- The correct CO2 concentration in the aquarium water is checked via the display of the CO2/pH permanent test included and can be readjusted if required
- Package contents: 500 g refillable CO2 cylinder with wall mount, pressure reducer, 3 m hose, bubble counter with check valve, ceramic diffuser, permanent test with reagents, 2x plant fertiliser 100 ml, 1x daily fertiliser 10 ml
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.