- JBL Proflora Complete System Kit
JBL Proflora Complete System Kit
Buy complete CO2 and fertilizer kit by JBL for planted aquariums, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
A complete CO2 and plant fertiliser system kit with refillable 500g cylinder and night switch-off, including accessories available in 3 models for different aquarium volumes.
- CO2 fertiliser system for the best feeding of fast and slow growing plants in freshwater aquariums.
- Assemble system, attach diffuser in the aquarium and adjust CO2 supply until the permanent test indicates the ideal value.
- Professional water care with night switch-off: precise dosing thanks to pressure reducer, even release, effective distribution due to extendable diffuser, best control due to bubble counter, CO2/pH test, residual pressure display on pressure gauge.
- Refillable cylinder with overpressure relief, TÜV tested. Stand ensures cylinder does not fall over. Hose screw connection prevents hose from slipping, check valve prevents water entering the cylinder.
- ProFlora m501 - Up to 400L
- ProFlora m502 - Up to 600L with night switch-off
- ProFlora m503 - Up to 600L with pH Computer
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.