Buy aquarium test by JBL, accurate ProAquaTest set to monitor water values in planted aquariums, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
The ProAquaTest Lab from JBL ProScape is the ideal professional test set designed specifically with aquascapers in mind, allowing accurate ability to detect the levels of nutrients dissolved in the water to prevent deficiencies which commonly causes most issues faced by planted aquarium owners.
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, CO2 direct, iron, magnesium freshwater, potassium, phosphate, silicate and nitrate.
- Add the reagents to the water samples, compare on the colour chart, read off the values and check the analysis sheet to see which actions are recommended, if any.
- Comparator system takes the inherent water colouring into account (compensating it).
- Childproof reagent bottles, waterproof plastic case, refill reagents separately available.
- Package contents: 1 test case for plant aquariums, incl. 22 reagents, 12 glass vials, 2 syringes, 3 measuring spoon, thermometer, comparator block, 2 plastic cuvettes, colour charts, pen, report sheets, operating instructions
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.