Buy LED lamp by JBL, full spectrum light for terrariums without UV, now available online for delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all UAE locations... ( Read More )
LED daylight lamp with full spectrum for terrariums without UV
- Energy-efficient LED daylight lamp without UV for illuminating terrariums and plants, with high colour rendering index CRI of 85
- Simply screw into the E27 socket and switch on. Replace after 4 years
- Sun-like spectrum (full spectum) with 5000 K colour temperature for perfect plant growth and beautiful animal colours
- Add a heating mat for animals in need of UV with UVspotlights or for heat-loving animals only
- Package contents: 1 LED light 12 W with full spectrum daylight and 1520 lumen & PAR 102 µmol/m2/s light output
The JBL Reptil LED Daylight is ideal for animals that do not require UV light, such as many amphibians from colder regions, and should then be supplemented with a separate heat-generating equipment depending on the animal. If the animals need a UV, they need to be supplemented with a JBL UV-Spot Plus lamp which produce heat at the same time.
The PAR value says something about how much radiation from the lamp can actually be used by the plants for photosynthesis. PAR is the abbreviation for Photosythetic Active Radiation. The value of over 100 PAR measured at a distance of 20 cm shows that the lamp promotes the growth of terrarium plants very well.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.