Buy aquarium water conditioner by Seachem, the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available (for parasites on fish), now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
- Eradicates ectoparasites and fungal, bacterial and viral lesions
- Safer to dose than formaldehyde, formalin and methanol
- Will not adversely effect bio-filter
- Remove all invertebrates from the tank as well as any chemical filtration. Use 5 ml (1 capful) of ParaGuard for every 40L (10 US gallons). Repeat this dose daily as required as long as fish show no stress.
- ParaGuard can also be used as a medicated dip. For 1 hour dips, use 3 ml per 4 L (1 US gallon) in a container separate from your main tank. Dips may be extended if the fish show no evidence of stress. Keep in mind that many diseases linger in the water as well as on the fish. Giving a fish a dip treatment does no good if they go right back into infected water.
- This is a tank set up in order monitor and medicate new fish before they go into the main tank. ParaGuard is gentle enough to use prophylactically (without visible symptoms) if needed. Quarantine times vary, but we generally recommend 2 weeks of treatment with ParaGuard to clear out any possible external infections.
- Some fish are more sensitive to medications than others. Eels, loaches, rays, sharks, and many others are well known for their sensitivity to all kinds of medications. If you suspect that your fish may be sensitive to medications, it is just fine to start with a partial dose and build up to the full dose over several days.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.