Buy fish food by Tetra, complete diet for Arowana and monster fish, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE... ( Read More )
A highly nutritious food for Red, Golden, Silver, Black and Australian Arowanas as well as other Ostoglossidae species formulated with a large percentage of dried live foods (krill, shrimps and crabs) contains natural attractants and carotenoids to ensure prompt acceptance and beautiful colours.
- For large carnivorous tropical fish. The live food alternative.
- A highly nutritious food for Red, Golden, Silver, Black and Australian Arowanas as well as other Ostoglossidae species.
- Cichlid & Arowana Large Sticks is a complete, multi-ingredient, highly calorific food in the form of floating sticks, for the everyday feeding of big cichlids and adult arowanas.
- Natural immune stimulators – BETA 1.3/1.6 GLUCAN and stabilised vitamin C – reinforce the immune system and ensure enhanced activity in the fish.
- A special selection of natural carotenoids enhances the beautiful coloration of these fish.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.