- Thermica Control (Heating Mat)
Thermica Control (Heating Mat)
Buy terrarium and paludarium supplies, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE... ( Read More )
The Thermica Control is a reliable heating pad including digital temperature control with temperature sensor for terraria. The innovative and digitally controlled heating pad allows you to set the temperature you wish to achieve with the heating pad directly on the included controller. The setting range of the Thermica Control heating pad is 20 – 50° C. The temperature can be controlled in 1° C increments. The display features lighted digits and an LED activity indicator.
The memory function provides protection against data loss in case of power failure. It is fitted with a smart chip which prevents overheating (max. 50° C) which guarantees stable temperature control. The Thermica Control heating pad is suitable for various applications which require a constant temperature. The heating pad can be used for terraria, paludaria, as well as greenhouses or aviaries.
- heating mat including control device and temperature sensor
- the desired temperature can be adjusted directly from the control device
- intuitive and very easy to control
- easy to read display thanks to illuminated digits
- the memory function protects against data loss in the event of a blackout
- suitable for a variety of uses
- the integrated smart-chip prevents overheating
- IP67 protection degree, not suitable for underwater use
Box content includes the following:
- heating mat
- control device with LED operating indicator and temperature sensor
- double-sided adhesive strips
- Instructions for Use
- Operating voltage: 220 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Indicated temperature range: 0.0 - 60.0 ° C
- Temperature adjustment range: 20.0 - 50.0 ° C
- Indicated temperature accuracy: 1 ° C
- Accuracy of temperature control: 1 ° C
- Length of connection cable: 1.90 m
- Length of sensor cable: 1.50 m
All data is approximate data. Subject to technical changes.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.