- Tropica CO2 System Bio
Tropica CO2 System Bio
Buy mixing kit to add continuous CO2 supplement for aquatic plants, including activator and diffuser, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE... ( Read More )
CO2 is the most important nutrient for plants. Without a CO2 supply, the plants will not thrive. CO2 System Bio is a simple solution that adds extra CO2 to the plants in the aquarium. We recommend 20-25 °C for the best use of the product.
- For improved growth of easy and medium plants
- 60 days CO2 for a low cost
- Safe to use
- Easy to refill and recycle
How to use the product?
- Pour 300 ml of hot water in the bottle. Approx. 50 °C.
- Put on the cap (without air nozzle) and shake the bottle vigorously for one minute, or until the contents are thoroughly mixed.
- Then leave the bottle at room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours until the content has turned into a solid mass.
- At the same time, soak the CO2 Diffuser in clean water
24 hours later
- Add 1 portion of Activator in 200 ml of lukewarm water. Max. 35 °C.
- Leave for 5 minutes and stir until Activator is dissolved in the water.
- Add the solution to the bottle.
- Insert the gasket into the air cap and place the cap on the bottle.
- Attach the air hose to the bottle and connect the bottle to the CO2 Diffuser.
- Place the CO2 Diffuser in the aquarium.
- Wait for CO2 production to start. This usually takes a few hours, depending on the temperature.
The set is now installed and with Activator Refill bags, you have CO2 for approx. 60 days.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.