- Waterlife Parazin
Parasiticide, treats fish lice and anchor worms.... ( Read More )
Fish lice (Argulus), anchor worm (Lernea), gill maggots (Ergasilus) are just some of the horrific parasites or predators which can attack fish and are almost invisible to the naked eye. New Parazin destroys these and other insect and crustacean parasites or predators found in aquaria. This is a unique and revolutionary product that usually only requires one dose per infestation.
For use in tropical freshwater and coldwater aquaria.
- Destroys insect and crustacean predators or parasites.
- A single dose is all that is usually required.
- Easy to use tablet form.
- Parazin's ingredients are exclusive to Waterlife and will not be found in competitor products.
- Parazin is safe with fish, plants and filtration.
- Read instructions carefully.
- Switch off UV sterilisers and remove carbon and/or ammonia removers.
- Replace after 10 days.
- Always check water quality parameters before attempting disease diagnosis.
- Do not use simultaneously with other disease treatments.
- Outlet fits 12, 20 and 25 mm hose (0.5", 0.75" and 1")
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.