API Quick Start
Start your aquarium immediately. QUICK START allows for instant addition of fish as it immediately starts the natural aquarium cycle.
- Contains Nitrifying bacteria
- Converts toxic ammonia into nitrites then nitrates
- Allows for the instant addition of fish
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use QUICK START when:
- Starting a new aquarium to instantly add fish
- After water changes and filter changes
- When adding new fish you your existing aquarium
In a new aquarium, harmful ammonia and nitrite build up from fish waste, often resulting in fish loss or new tank syndrome. The unique, patented nitrifying bacteria in QUICK START are scientifically proven to quickly consume ammonia and nitrite to help prevent new tank syndrome. Allows immediate addition of fish to a new freshwater or saltwater aquarium. Use when starting a new aquarium, adding new fish, changing water, changing filter media, after medicating , or whenever ammonia or nitrite are detected. Allows instant addition of fish. Limits toxic ammonia and nitrite. Helps prevent fish loss. Immediately starts aquarium cycle. Contains live, nitrifying bacteria. No refrigeration required. All natural.
We Also Recommend