Buy aquarium powerhead by AquaClear which creates powerful water circulation and currents, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
Aquarium powerhead that can be used as floor filter, fast filter, biofilter or circulation pump.
|Aquarium Size||Up 5 to 20 US Gal (18 to 76L)
|Aquarium Size||Up 10 to 30 US Gal (38 to 114 L)
|Aquarium Size||Up 20 to 50 US Gal (76 to 190 L)
|Aquarium Size||Up 40 to 70 US Gal (152 to 265 L)|
- Multifunctional pumps that deliver outstanding performance for various aquarium applications.
- Efficiently drive undergravel filters, as well as circulates and aerates aquarium water.
- Connection to protein skimmers, which are essential devices for most marine aquariums. Freshwater aquariums also benefit from additional currents in many applications.
- Provide added safe mechanical filtration for cleaner water conditions and protects baby fish.
- Include a unique reverse flow feature that forces water down the undergravel riser stem and beneath the gravel, promoting bacterial growth from the bottom up. Injection of oxygen-rich water beneath the undergravel bed supports superior conditions for beneficial nitrifying bacteria.
- Include the following design, safety and utility innovations: a compact, energy-efficient, and completely submersible motor, insulated in epoxy resin to protect against harsh fresh and salt water environments; a venturi aeration feature which increases surface agitation and gas exchange; a convenient rim attachment bracket that fits easily on most standard aquarium rims; and flow control.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.