Buy terrarium and paludarium supplies, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE... ( Read More )
Digital twin circuit temperature regulator. With this innovative measurement and control system, the water temperature and soil temperature or the water temperature + timer can optionally be controlled. Temperature control is possible in 0.2 ° C steps. You can switch from heating to cooling. The time control can be arranged in seconds.
All insertion points can be switched on and off manually. An optical and acoustic alarm can be set. The display with display of all target and actual values can be illuminated. A control list for two insertion points with LED activity display as well as temperature sensor are included in the delivery. A memory function protects against data loss in the event of a power failure.
Technical data Hobby Biotherm professional
- Operating voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Connected load per circuit: max. 2.000 W (resistive load)
- Total connected power of the switch list: max. 3,000 W (resistive load)
- Temperature display range: -9.9 - 99.9 ° C
- Temperature 1 control range: 10.0 - 40.0 ° C
- Temperature 2 (difference in temperature 1): control range 0.1 - 5.0 ° C
- Temperature alarm range: 1 - 5 ° C (00 means: no alarm)
- Temperature display precision: 0.1 ° C
- Temperature control precision: 0.2 ° C
- Length of connection cable: 1.5 m
- Sensor cable length: 3 m
- Length cable control part control list: 2 m
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.