Buy aquarium fish food by Hikari, a revolutionary diet developed exclusively for use with Red Parrot where active color enhancement is desired, now available online for delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all UAE locations.... ( Read More )
- The superior color enhancing effect derived from our scientifically developed, Hikari Aquatic Lab verified formula which includes Chili Pepper, Phaffia Yeast, Krill, Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin and Marigold Flower Meal (as a source of Lutein) helps your Red Parrot retain their true natural beauty year round.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you'll always get the Hikari quality you expect!
- Trust the originator of pelleted Cichlid diets, other premium aquatic diets and our more than 130 years of experience when you're looking for the best options for your aquatic pets!
- Contains stabilized vitamin C which supports a heathy immune system thereby allowing your pet their best chance at maintaining good long term health.
- Offering a super-charged nutrient mix plus beneficial living microorganisms that promote rapid, fat-deposit-free growth and desirable form!
Hikari Aquatic Lab Test results:
Test Period: 67 days Test Fish: Red Parrot Water temperature: 25¡C (77¡F) Noticeable color improvement was visible within two weeks and fully developed in 67 days
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.