A scientific diet for all varieties of discus, angelfish, dwarf cichlid and other tropical fish.... ( Read More )
- High protein formula for accelerated growth and rapid weight gain.
- Contains krill and silkworm pupa, promoting ready acceptance by even the most finicky eaters.
- Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized colour-enhancing carotenoids to help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
- A safe and odour free beefheart replacement.
- Specifically developed to reduce the mess caused by discus' unique eating technique.
All types of discus and tropical fish that require higher protein levels.
For best results feed smaller amounts more often instead of two feedings daily. Turning the water flow down when feeding discus can be beneficial. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after feeding period.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.