Buy aquarium heater by EHEIM to achieve the right temperature in any aquarium, German-made and now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
Obvious ideas often are the best ones. For example, the aquarium heater as a rod. The heating rod is simply hung in the water and heats it. It is true that the principle is still the same as decades ago. But a lot has changed in the meantime. And today the EHEIM adjustable heater is an ultra-modern electronic thermal device with the best available technology. A jacket made from special laboratory glass increases the heating surface, serves as a heat shield and ensures optimum even heat emission. And no matter if you want to heat a 20 or a 1000 litre aquarium – you have 9 sizes to choose from.
Benefits of the EHEIM JÄGER thermostatic heaters:
- Precise temperature adjustment from 18 up to 34 °C
- Simple and safe recalibration (±2 °C)
- Temperature control accuracy ± 0,5 °C
- Heat kept at a constant level
- Heating function is indicated by a control lamp
- Completely submersible (watertight)
- With automatic dry run shut-off (Thermo Safety Control)
- A glass jacket increases the heating surface and ensures optimum even heat emission
- Handy cable length ca. 170 cm
- Including double suction cup holder
- 9 sizes for aquariums from 20 up to 1000 litres
- Suitable for fresh and salt water
Note: Allow 2 to 5 working days for delivery.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.