EHEIM reeflexUV reduces microorganisms in the water and eliminates turbidity more efficiently than ever before.... ( Read More )
reeflexUV is yet another typical innovation from EHEIM: due to a built-in reflector the microorganism killing UV-C radiation is significantly increased and whereas in conventional UV-sterilisers the water is directed via detours past the UV-C burner, in the EHEIM reeflexUV water it takes the direct route. There is no loss of performance, you need less energy and the level of effectiveness is 1.8 times greater.
reeflexUV should only be used in conjunction with the filter, in order to reduce small organisms (microorganisms, algae spores etc.) in the aquarium.
There are 3 models available for aquariums from 80 up to 800 litres.
Benefits of the EHEIM reeflexUV
- Quickly and efficiently reduces both harmful bacteria and fish parasites in their infectious stages in the water
- Eliminates turbidity caused by algae or bacteria
- Internally fitted high gloss aluminium reflects the UV-C light and ensures more efficient sterilisation
- Excellent results with low energy consumption (1.8 times more effective than conventional UV-sterilisers)
- No performance loss as, using a special design, the water is not redirected
- Also ideal for breeding tanks as it reduces the risk of infection
- Cleasing bacteria are safely retained in the filter as only floating organisms are captured
- Simple, safe maintenance and cleaning
- AUTO-OFF: automatic safety cut-off when changing lamp
- Easy to attach using the included fixing bracked
|For aquariums of about.||400.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||800.00 l|
|Power bei 60 Hz min.||11.00 watt|
|Pressure max. at 50 Hz||0.80 bar|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.