Buy aquarium fish food by Hikari, a scientific daily diet for all types of guppies and small-sized tropical fish, now available online for delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all UAE locations.... ( Read More )
- Bio-technology helps us create a pellet that becomes soft quickly yet does not dissolve in water. High in palatability, your fish are eager to devour.
- The multivitamins encapsulated within each granule guarantees your pet will get full nutrition we know they need for good health.
- The "Micro Coating" eliminates nutrition leaking and water clouding.
- Linolenic acid promotes growth, health and improves the natural breeding habits of Guppies.
- Chitosan extracted from crustaceans and iodine derived from seaweed improve the overall condition of your pet.
- World's smallest fish food pellet.
- Becomes soft in water, yet won't dissolve.
- Encapsulation process prevents dissipation of vitamins and minerals.
- Slowly sinks allowing all fish access to it's nutrition.
- Will not cloud the water.
Special necessary ingredients
- Rich in natural color enhancers.
- High in linolenic acid to promote growth, encourage good health and activate the breeding process.
- Includes chitosan and stabilized vitamin C to promote high resistance to diseases.
- Contains a special iodine derived from seaweed which improves overall conditioning.
- Miniature pellet allows easy monitoring of amount fed and eaten.
- Your guppy will look it's best.
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid overfeeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems which can result from this action.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.