Hikari Fancy Guppy
A Scientific Daily Diet For All Types Of Guppies And Small Sized Tropical Fish
Semi-floating protein-rich granule developed as a result of extensive research into habits of many types of guppies & livebearers with the purpose of improving their breeding habits, growth rates, overall health and resistance to diseases.
- Bio-technology helps us create a pellet that becomes soft quickly yet does not dissolve in water. High in palatability, your fish are eager to devour.
- The multivitamins encapsulated within each granule guarantees your pet will get full nutrition we know they need for good health.
- The "Micro Coating" eliminates nutrition leaking and water clouding.
- Linolenic acid promotes growth, health and improves the natural breeding habits of Guppies.
- Chitosan extracted from crustaceans and iodine derived from seaweed improve the overall condition of your pet.
- World's smallest fish food pellet.
- Becomes soft in water, yet won't dissolve.
- Encapsulation process prevents dissipation of vitamins and minerals.
- Slowly sinks allowing all fish access to it's nutrition.
- Will not cloud the water.
Special Necessary Ingredients
- Rich in natural color enhancers.
- High in linolenic acid to promote growth, encourage good health and activate the breeding process.
- Includes chitosan and stabilized vitamin C to promote high resistance to diseases.
- Contains a special iodine derived from seaweed which improves overall conditioning.
- Miniature pellet allows easy monitoring of amount fed and eaten.
- Your guppy will look it's best.
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid overfeeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems which can result from this action.
We Also Recommend