Exacting nutritional balance all newborn fish require during the earliest developmental stages of life.... ( Read More )
- High in superior protein helping develop excellent body form, proper organ development and resistance to disease
- Premium grade fish meal provides a protein and amino acid rich diet which promotes rapid growth free of dietary deformities or deficiencies
- Non-dissipation of the necessary vitamins, nutrients and amino acids help your fry survive and flourish
All types of freshwater and marine fry (newborn fish).
For optimum results feed four times daily the amount your fish will consume within 1 minute. Care should be taken to avoid feeding larger quantities of food less often.
- For mid-water and bottom feeders: Soak Hikari First Bites in a cup of aquarium water before feeding. This will cause the food to sink more rapidly providing fry ready access to the nutrition.
- For Live-Bearers (ovoviviparous): Feed Hikari First Bites straight after birth.
- For Egg-Layers (oviparous): Egg-layers utilize their yolk sack for nutrition immediately after birth. Start feeding Hikari First Bites just before the yolk sack is fully consumed.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.