- FLUVAL Flex Aquarium (123 L White)
FLUVAL Flex Aquarium (123 L White)
Buy Flex aquarium set from Fluval, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
The Flex 32.5 US Gal. (123 L) makes an exciting addition to Fluval’s bold curved aquarium series. It comes equipped with a mobile device operated Aquasky LED that offers total control over brilliant custom colors, multiple dynamic effects and a programmable 24-hour light timer. In addition, this all-new Flex includes a built-in filtration system with 2 independent multi-stage chambers for maximum cleaning efficiency.
- Mobile device controlled Aquasky LED operates via FluvalSmart App
- Customizable, adjustable light spectrum (Color temperature ranges from 3000 – 25000 K)
- Multiple weather effects – storm, lightning, cloud cover and more
- 24-hour programmable light timer mimics the natural cycle of the sun and moon
- Optional space to add a second Aquasky LED (sold separately)
- Powerful 3-stage filtration system
- 2 independent media chambers for maximum, superior water quality
- 2 oversized mechanical (foam); chemical (carbon); and biological (Biomax) media
- Twin output nozzles can be adjusted to create customized water flow
- Hidden rear filter compartment provides separate media access
- Convenient easy-feed door opening
- Honeycomb print camouflages water line
- For freshwater use only
|Aquarium 123 Liters
||82 L x 40 W x 39 H cm|
|Cabinet (sold separately)||82.88 L x 42 W x 75.5 H cm|
|Spare Parts||Available (sold separately)|
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.