A scientific diet for plecostomus and other algae-eating fishes, including marine herbivores.... ( Read More )
- A perfect balance of premium-select ingredients developed to promote proper growth and desirable form in most herbivorous species.
- Contains higher levels of vegetable proteins plecostomus and other algae eaters require.
- Great for snails, crustaceans and other vegetable craving fish too.
- The uniquely-shaped disc that sinks rapidly while retaining its shape longer than the competition, allowing less aggressive species ready access to its nutrition.
- Contains two highly usable natural nutrient sources, pure-cultured spirulina and chlorella algae.
Plecostomus and other algae eating fish including marine herbivores.
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within 2 hours. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal, for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.