- HOBBY Zeolith (Zeolite)
HOBBY Zeolith (Zeolite)
Buy aquarium filter media by Hobby, high quality German made product, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
A solid natural stone which contains many pores, cavities and channels. Zeoltih works in an adsorptive manner, i.e. environmental toxins and decayed products are directly attracted and retained by the system of cavities through strong electro-static fields. Zeoltih encourages the formation of natural bacteria and Microbes and acts as an ion-exchanger and catalytic converter. A very practical reccomandation is to put the filter material in the HOBBY Net filter bag.
- works adsorptively, i.e. environmental toxins are electrostatic attracted to the cavities where they are then retained
- lowers the phosphate content
- stores excess nutrients and decaying products in microscopic pores
- promotes a rapid formation of a bacterial culture, which quickly depletes organic contaminants
- regulates the biological equilibrium, clarifies and detoxifies the water
- 1 kg Zeolith works for approximately 3 months in a 500 l aquarium with an average number of fish
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.