- JBL CristalProfi e1502
JBL CristalProfi e1502
Buy aquarium external canister filter by JBL with up to 43% less energy use, large filter volume, high filtering performance and low cleaning requirements, comes complete with filter media, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
JBL CristalProfi e1502 is an external filter for aquariums from 200 litres to 700 litres.
- Fully equipped and ready to connect: built-in quick-start priming button, filter start without manual priming. Simple assembly.
- Extremely smooth running at 1400l/h pump performance. Patented pre-filter system with 100% more surface than in model 1501. High/biological filter performance with a volume of 12 litres, water stop, 360° rotatable hose connections, easily exchangeable filter media.
- TÜV tested, safe and energy-efficient: lower power consumption than comparable previous models - consistent performance.
- Package contents: external filter unit for aquariums, including hoses and pipes 16/22 mm, intake strainer, elbow, suction cups, filter media (bio-filter balls and bio-filter foam).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20 cm x 23 cm x 48 cm
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.