- JBL FilterBoost (Bacteria Booster)
JBL FilterBoost (Bacteria Booster)
Buy aquarium filter booster by JBL, optimize performance and prolong the period between filter cleaning, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
Bacteria to enhance the filter performance for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, granulate.
Fish and invertebrates need to feel as much at home in the aquarium as in the wild Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect your aquarium dwellers. FilterBoost promotes the breakdown of organic sediments, reduces the slime formation and prolongs the filter cleaning intervals.
- Optimises the filter performance and prolongs the intervals between filter cleaning. For setting-up new aquariums and after water changes for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, turtle and shrimp tanks
- For the use after cleaning the filter, for external and internal filters
- Sludge breakdown by pure bacteria cultures. No clogging. The filter material needs cleaning less often
- Bacteria activated granulate: sufficient for 5 - 6 l filter volume
- Package contents: 1 pack FilterBoost, 25 ml. Use: 25 g/5 - 6 l filter volume
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.