Natural substrate for freshwater aquariums.... ( Read More )
- Perfect for the plant care in freshwater aquariums. Its porous structure promotes the growth of roots. Suitable for digging fish.
- Nutrient buffer with high iron content. Is capable of storing excess nutrients, to release them again when needed. The high iron content is absorbed by plant roots.
- Activates the soil flora by motivating the quick and effective colonisation of beneficial ground bacteria. This inhibits the growth of unwanted algae, reducing the work-load on the filter and ensuring crystal-clear water.
- Accentuates the beauty of the fish: its dark-brown tone highlights their colours and combines with the green and red tones of the aquatic plants to create a harmonious appearance.
- Ready-to-use substrate which needs to be rinsed once in tap water before use.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.