Buy aquarium UV sterilizer by JBL for indoor aquariums and outdoor ponds, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
Updated compact UV-C water clarifier from JBL fights against water cloudiness, free floating algae, and pathogens in the water column for higher quality water environment which reduces chances of infections.
- Crystal-clear and healthy water: water clarifier for the quick and efficient elimination of greenish and whitish cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums and in garden ponds
- Space-saving assembly: connect to external filter or separate pump. Inlet and outlet are positioned for practical use.
- Germ-killing UVC radiation, reduces risk of infection, no change to the water values, no effect on cleansing bacteria in the filter.
- TÜV tested, safety switch: UV-C bulb switches off automatically when the device is opened. Sturdy, UV-resistant casing, 2- glass-cylinder design.
- Package contents: complete UV-C device, 5 m cable, UV-C bulb, socket: 2G11, wall mount, V2A screws, nozzle hose connections for 12 - 40 mm hoses.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.