Buy aquarium professional fish food by JBL, color enhancing flakes for tropical fish with shrimp ingredients, now available online for delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all UAE locations.... ( Read More )
Granulated aquarium staple food M for all 8-20 cm aquarium fish
- Prebiotic aquarium fish food with garlic: dedicated dietary fibres in the food supply the beneficial intestinal bacteria with food for healthy digestion
- Natural raw ingredients without artificial additives for a natural diet and healthy aquarium fish. Tested on JBL research expeditions in the tropics
- Very high acceptance even in choosy fish species thanks to high-quality raw ingredients such as salmon, squid, shrimp and garlic
- Promotes the colours of all ornamental fish species with natural astaxanthin (a very high-quality carotene) from krill and spirulina. The declaration squid stands for molluscs such as mussels and snails, which are eaten by many fish
- Package contents: original sealed, air- and light-tight, recyclable tin with dosing aid in the lid as a feeding aid
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.