Buy aquarium automatic tank heater by JBL, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
- In-line heater integrated into the hose of the external aquarium filter, removing the need for a heater INSIDE an Aquarium
- Easy installation: cut through the hose from the external filter that feeds the water back into the aquarium, insert the external heater in between, insert the plug and set the water temperature you want
- The integration in the filter circuit ensures a very even distribution of the water temperature with an accuracy of +/- 0.5 °C and a switching interval of 1.0 °C in the aquarium
- LED display of the current and desired temperature. Interchangeable hose connections for 12/16, 16/22, and 19/25 mm with hose locks. Total length: 30.5 cm
- Package contents: 1 in-line heater 300 W for aquariums from 90-300 l (80-120 cm) with hose connections for 12/16, 16/22 and 19/25 mm and cleaning brush
Most aquarium fish come from tropical waters and need water temperatures between 22 and 30 °C. In community aquariums with fish/invertebrates from different regions, a water temperature of 24-26 °C has shown to be effective. 30 °C is only suitable for some fish breeding (e.g. discus fish). Many shrimp species come from cooler waters and do not tolerate temperatures of 25-30°C.
The water temperature should be set with an "adjustable heater" which regulates the temperature automatically. For this purpose, there are rod-shaped heaters which are fixed in the aquarium (JBL ProTemp s) in various wattages and external heaters/in-line heaters which are integrated in the water-returning hose of an external filter (JBL ProTemp e) in two wattages. The advantage of external heaters is that it is one less product to be placed INSIDE the aquarium and the distribution of heat in the aquarium is more even. In addition, the digital display of the external heater always clearly shows the current water temperature. The outdoor heaters can of course also be operated with a separate water pump.
Undergravel heating is NOT used to set the water temperature. An undergravel heating cable ensures a better flow of water through the substrate of the aquarium, as the heated water at the heating cable rises and colder water flows into the areas between the heating cables. Thus nutrients are flushed to the plant roots and ensure optimal plant growth. Undergravel heating cables must always be supplemented by a "main heater" (JBL ProTemp s or e).
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.