A scientific diet for larger arowana and top-feeding monster carnivores.... ( Read More )
- The shape and makeup of this stick is unique in that it will absorb water quickly and take on the pancake-like consistency of a live food while retaining its visually desirable shape.
- Advanced research and bio-technology allow us to make this highly nutritious diet which supports rapid growth, proper form and vibrant coloration.
- No risk of contamination from harmful parasites or bacteria common with live food feeding.
- Finally a large sized stick that efficiently provides the required energy for the biggest eaters.
- Recommended as a scientific diet for larger arowana and top-feeding monster carnivores.
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance.
17.6oz package contains the equivalent caloric value of about 2,800 goldfish (+/- 1.3g each).
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.