Buy aquarium fish food by Hikari, a daily diet for larger carnivorous fish or bottom-feeding monster fish, now available online for delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all UAE locations.... ( Read More )
- Unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Includes the highest grade of carotenoids, helping fish develop and maintain their natural, vivid colours.
- Specially developed for the needs of most carnivorous fish, without the potential for parasite or bacteria transfer common with live foods.
- Developed following extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish.
- Inclusion of key ingredients such as DL-methionine and L-lysine results in a food that most larger carnivorous fish are eager to eat.
- Extra large porous pellets absorb water quickly and soften for ready acceptance.
Monster carnivores especially catfish, sharks, polypterus (bichirs), eels and carnivorous plecostomus.
Feed once a day, an amount your fish will eat within a few minutes. Carnivorous fish may resist a new type of food when changing from live foods or less protein rich diets, but continued use will assure acceptance. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after the feeding period.
Note: Hikari Massivore Delite contains high levels of natural ingredients which may result in a slight change in colour from one pack to another. You can be rest assured that Hikari's stringent quality standards and processes ensure that every pack meets a specific nutritional specification.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.