Unique, micro-coated granules offering complete and balanced nutrition.... ( Read More )
- Micro-coating locks nutrition inside the pellet, eliminating nutrition loss through dissipation and water clouding.
- The premium marine and vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require higher energy reserves.
- The inclusion of krill and spirulina promote vivid colouration.
- QIK-COLOR™ Red granules are highly visible underwater resulting in more rapid acceptance.
- Soft texture is ideally suited for most smaller tropical fish.
- Excellent alternative to flake.
Tetras, barbs and other small-mouthed tropical fish.
Feed 2 to 4 times daily the amount your pet will consume within a few minutes. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.