Buy aquarium water conditioner by Seachem that supplies a broad range of trace elements demonstrated to be necessary for proper plant health and growth, now available online for delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of the UAE.... ( Read More )
- Provide a broad range of micro-nutrients (vitamins, amino acids) and micro and trace elements (iron, manganese, nickel, cobalt, etc) that will enhance plant health and growth. Signs of Trace Element Deficiencies.
- Boron: Death of stem and root apical meristem, leaves twisted, young tissue most affected.
- Cobalt: used for nitrogen fixation, same as nitrogen deficiency signs (stunted growth).
- Copper: Young leaves dark green, twisted, wilted, tip remains alive.
- Manganese: Chlorosis of young leaves, with smallest veins remaining green, necrosis between veins.
- Molybdenum: Chlorosis, twisting, death of young leaves.
- Zinc: Reduced leaf size, shortened internodes, chlorosis, spotted leaves, older leaves most affected.
- Nickel: lack of germination or seed formation, required for iron absorption.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.