- Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets
Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets
Buy aquarium fish food by Hikari that offers balanced nutrition, high levels of vitamins and minerals and superior overall nutrition when compared to live foods, now available online for delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all UAE locations.... ( Read More )
- Includes the highest grade of carotenoids, helping fish develop and maintain their natural, vivid colours.
- Specially developed for the needs of most carnivorous fish, without the potential for parasite or bacteria transfer common with live foods.
- Developed following extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish.
- Absorb water quickly and soften for ready acceptance.
- Pack size: 74 g
Most carnivorous fish especially non-surface feeders such as catfish, sharks, polypterus (bichirs), eels and stingrays.
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish may resist a new type of food when changing their diet, but continued use will assure acceptance.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.