6.5 pH compound buffer.... ( Read More )
Lowers pH and hardness of tap water for acid-loving fish and plants.
A true buffer, which softens and acidifies tap-water for acidophilic fishes and plants. Once the right amount of 6.5 Buffer has been added a pH of 6.5 will be achieved and maintained. This mechanism makes 6.5 Buffer a safe method of adjusting pH.
- Creating ideal water conditions for acid-loving fish and plants.
- Softening the calcium carbonate or bicarbonate conditions to zero.
- When used in conjunction with Tropiflora (plant fertilizer) it makes a perfect combination for vigorous plant growth as well.
- Reduces fish waste toxicity.
- Reduces harmful bacteria.
- Use in conjunction with Waterlife broad range test kit to monitor pH.
- Day 1 - add 25 ml per 40 L
- Day 2 - add 10 ml per 40 L
- Day 3 - add 10 ml per 40 L
- Then dose weekly - add 5 ml per 40 L
- After water changes - add 5 ml per 40 L
- After adding new fish - add 10 ml per 40 L
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Like all Waterlife products, 6.5 buffer is harmless to nitrifying bacteria.
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements. Delivery to Distant areas (Out of city and over 30 km radius) requires to be inquired by contacting our customer service before the order is placed.
For our Delivery Schedule: (click here).
For our complete terms of service, (click here).
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.