Treats parasites, bacteria and fungus in freshwater aquaria.... ( Read More )
Using the natural positive effects of tea tree, Nova+ treats parasites such as trichodyna, velvet, chilodenella, gill and body flukes, bacterial infections such as finrot and wounds.
- Suitable for tropical freshwater and coldwater aquaria.
- Do not use simultaneously with other products.
- Allow at least 48 hours to elapse before changing product.
- Do not use within four days of Myxazin or Protozin.
- Leave biological filtration running. Switch off UV sterilisers, ozonisers and remove zeolite and carbon before use.
- Use half dose when using inefficient chemical filtration, in new aquariums and if sensitive species or fry are present.
- Use once a day for 5 days. Carry out a 50% water change at the end of the course of treatment.
- Do not use with snails and crustacea (shrimps, crabs, etc.)
Dry goods are dispatched daily and can take 1 to 5 working days to arrive.
Live fish, live plants, and frozen food require 2 to 7 working days or more due to special handling requirements.
All our live stocks are thoroughly tested and quarantined before packing and guaranteed to arrive free of tapeworms or diseases.
Important to note that small tropical fish and inverts lose color during transport and will arrive pale or white, a proper environment and diet is needed to regain coloration.
Any death or illnss of live animals after being added to an aquarium cannot be replaced or refunded. If such problems are encountered then it is connected to aquarium conditions or noncompatible tank mates (e.g. mixing with fish or plants from other sources).
Fish acclimation to a new aquarium is the sole responsibility of the buyer and not the Discus.ae delivery team.